donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Avenged Sevenfold break-Up

Hey guys!

so this morning i was reading some band updates and in the end i always look up news about my favorite band EVER, Avenged Sevenfold.
I've been hearing rumors that they play a lot of new tracks live, including "Not Ready To Die" which is their latest track and is kind of a special track to a call of duty game or something.

anyways, i kept reading and reading and all of a sudden i stumbled upon tour dates which ended in December so i thought YAY, new album writing maybe?
NO, they are finishing up uproar tour and then they are going on a 7 to 8 month break and vocalist Shadows even stated "If we feel like writing, we write, if we don't feel like writing, we dont"

MY GOODNESS, does this mean there is an actuall chance that Avenged Sevenfold (the greatest music creation in the history of mankind...according to me) is NOT gonna continue??

if this happens, my world will fall apart!
I mean i've seen them live once, but the ticket sale went so incredibly fast that my BFF didn't even had the chance to buy a ticket and i had to go alone.

for the second time since i've met Avenged Sevenfold i'm f*cking nervous they are gonna quit.
I'd, ofcourse, be devastated BUT i do realize that they haven given me SO MUCH JOY in the last 5 years.

November 22nd marks my 5 year die hard avenged sevenfold fan anniversary XD.

now i have a question for you!
Did you ever witness one of your favorite band/group break-ups?
if yes: who were they, why did they break up andhow did you deal with it?
if no: who is your favorite artist/band/group and since when are you a fan?

i'd LOVE to read all your comments down below!

Thank again, for reading my blog, means a lot to me since vlogging is my actual thing but i'm starting to enjoy this more and more so please don't forget to comment, share, like, follow!

i will hopefully see you in my next blog!
Bye!

- Straps
XoXoXo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten